A start-ups TV station is seeking for the services of a Female TV presenters around Abuja, FCT. The ideal person for this role should demonstrate high level of enthusiasm and tolerance towards a start-up venture as she we help in developing new programs.
- Researching topics and background information
- Creating, organising and rehearsing TV shows
- Writing, and sometimes memorizing, scripts
- Reading from a script and/or Autocue, or improvising
- Liaising with other members of the production and technical team/s
- Introducing and hosting programmes
- Reading short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
- Interviewing guests in the studio, by telephone, or on location
- Playing music
- Reviewing books, films, music or newspapers
- Providing links between programmes
- Keeping the programme running to schedule - responding positively and quickly to problems or
- Changes and improvising where necessary.
- Making yourself available for creative brainstorming sessions.
- Involved in meeting with production crew to assess/review the broadcast and plan the next broadcast.
Qualifications and Requirement:
- Bachelor degree, technical certification or any equivalent.
- Must be eloquent in English speaking.
- Must be within the age range of 18-34.
- Must be nice looking and well structured.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and proper diction.
- Should posses the right appeal to thrill the audience.