This position is responsible for supporting the production needs of all Producers, Associate Producers and Editors in the creative works internal production department. In addition, as needed, the candidate is expected to interface and support other internal or external partners for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Support all Producers during every phase of their production
- Research & clip video using Esearch, Volicon or specialty shot footage
- Do some light editing on our internal Adobe Premiere system to prepare clips, presentations and content for internal/external clients
- Provide internet research needed by Producers
- Help Producers traffic materials and schedule edit sessions with external editing facilities
- Assist Producers with file transfers and approval links for completed work
- Ensure the internal storage of all completed spots are systematically catalogued
- Communicate closely with Brand & Sales teams -- and Media Operations to ensure that assignments are accurate and delivered on time
- Coordinate materials requests for all other internal or external clients
- Provide support in whatever capacity is required.
- Minimum of 1 year in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital media formats and understand the methods of television production
- Some experience with video cameras, lighting, audio or other production equipment
- Basic knowledge of production server environment
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines, communicate clearly and be able to handle multiple tasks in a highly pressurized environment
- Interest and knowledge of sports, Business and International affairs
- Interest in the creative aspects of advertising and film/television
- Collaborative, team oriented and is comfortable in a group atmosphere
- Willing to work long hours when needed
- Perform at a high level after a reasonable period of indoctrination
- Strong understanding of the Telestream Wirecast, Newtek Tri-caster and Blackmagic ATEM solutions
- Knowledgeable in augmented reality in media production
- Basic understanding of social media, mobile and the general digital landscape
- Basic understanding of sales & marketing principals
· Any relevant certificate.
· Abuja, Nigeria.